About Company: Airtel X Labs is the team transforming Airtel into an industry-beating digital force. From creating exciting customer experiences to enabling intelligence across markets, to building connected devices and services the Airtel X Labs team is leveraging the scale of Airtel telecommunications to build unique solutions that can transform our customers lives. We are a fast-growing team with exceptionally talented people who are hyper-focused on enriching the lives of millions via technology.
Bharti Airtel Limited is a one of the leading global telecommunications company and have operations in 17 countries representing India, Sri Lanka and other 16 countries in Africa. till March 2017, Bharti Airtel had 372 million customers across all operations in the world, which essentially translates into 372 million+ opportunities to leave a lasting impact on their lives. The future of telecom is going to all about digital & Airtel has started on this journey to transform the customer experience and network experience to get better through digitization. Currently, plethora of mobile applications on both Android and iOS app stores ranging from My Airtel – One App for all Apps bringing in together various suite of applications, to various digital properties like Airtel Movies, Airtel Games, Wynk Music and Airtel Payments Bank. We also have various enterprise apps for our internal employees and a digital ecosystem for our retailers where they can acquire, serve and sell customers through E-Mitra app! However, this is just the tip of the iceberg & there is room for a lot of disruption! Whether it is the Airtel Payments Bank or Airtel Self Care or Customer Experience, there is always room to innovate & do things differently.
Airtel are looking for exceptionally talented people who are hyper-focused and looking for faster growth in their career to start as freshers and believe in enriching the lives of millions via best technology.
|CTC:||14.75 to 17.5 LPA|
|Work Location:||Gurgaon, Haryana, India|
- Engineering graduates from colleges across India – BE/B.Tech – CS/ IT branches
- Graduation year – 2019, 2020, 2021
- 2 programming questions on DS/Algorithms.
About the Role:
To contribute and lead team of enthusiastic individuals to the building and maintenance of high quality software applications and cater superior experience to our customers at scale.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits. Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards. Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget. Provide third-level support to business users. Research and evaluate a variety of software products.
Experience & Skills
- Proficient in at least one of the object-oriented programming language such as Java, Python, Ruby Knowledge of No-SQL Database technologies, Caching data stores, Queuing systems and Search technologies.
- Experience with version control tools (SVN or Git)
- Proficiency in Computer Science fundamentals – object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm – design, and complexity analysis
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good with the Design patterns and architecture solution to large scale applications.
- Hands-on experience in building highly-available, scalable systems
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Analytical and problems Solving abilities
- Execution of Strategies
- Leadership qualities
- Results orientation
- Networking and interpersonal skills
How to Apply : Click here> Software Engineer | Freshers Jobs | Engineering graduates – BE/B. Tech – CS/ IT branches