Overview: With approximately $2 billion in revenues, CDK Global is a leading global provider of integrated information technology solutions to the automotive retail and adjacent industries. Focused on enabling end-to-end automotive commerce, we provide solutions to dealers in more than 100 countries around the world, serving approximately 30,000 retail locations and most automotive manufacturers.
Recently CDK Global shared freshers employment alert for Client Technical Analyst for Pune, MH location, Below is details to apply and qualification.
Position : Client Technical Analyst
Job Location : Pune
Stipend : 15000 per month
Company URL : www.cdkglobal.com
Job Type: Internship ( 12 Months)
Selection Process : Online Test
- Technical Interview
- Project Manager Interview
- HR Discussion
Job Description :
As a Client Technical Analyst position works under the direction of a Pune Team Leader and a US-based Account Operations Manager to set-up and troubleshoot data collect process from automotive dealership computer systems.
- Perform data aggregation set-ups and troubleshoot failed data processes as assigned. These issues can range from the simplest to very complex
- Communicate effectively with automotive dealership personnel or data providers via phone and email
- Create case logs, record information, establish resolution time, follow-up on issues, and escalate complex issues
- Guide dealers through resolution of technical issues
- Provide world-class customer support
- Apply intuitive problem-solving skills and document the knowledge
- Work in a team environment, assisting team members when necessary
- Work in an environment with competing priorities
- Flexible to work in US shifts (6:00 PM to 3:00 AM)
Eligibility Criteria :
2022 BATCH- BCA,BCS,MCS and MCA, 60% throughout Academics is mandatory.
- Fresher/Experienced with willingness to work in a technical customer service environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office products and SQ
- Strong written and verbal English language skills
- Ability and willingness to communicate via phone and email with U.S. team members
- Strong organizational skills
- Problem solving ability
- Solid technical aptitude skills
Apply : Interested and Eligible candidates can submit resume here