About Company : Danfoss is a Danish multinational company, based in Denmark, with more than 28,000 employees globally. Danfoss was founded in 1933 by engineer Mads Clausen, and having headquarters in Nordborg, Denmark
Position : Jr. Software Engineer
Job Location(s): Pune, IN, 411038
Danfoss is looking for experienced person having good experience in Embedded Software testing in accordance with STLC. This person would be responsible for derive test cases from software requirements and test automation of different tests to be performed on embedded software.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to, the following.
- Design & Develop test framework as per project requirements.
- Participate in discussions held with teams across the globe to represent V&V team for the project
- Work with team of test engineers for following activities
1. Define test plan and test specifications
2. Test automation with designed test framework
3. Implementation of test sequences as per test specifications
4. Test execution and reporting.
Background & Skills
Education :B.E/B. Tech/M.Tech (Electronics / Computers Sci/ Instrumentation) OR equivalent
Experience & Attributes
• 0-3 years of Experience in embedded software design, development / testing.
• Hands on experience on different kinds of test performed during SDLC
• Quality driven mindset
• Creative mind and ability to think out-of-the-box
• Desire to be part of a highly challenging, innovative and self-driven culture.
• Very good communication skills, as position demands frequent interactions with teams across the globe.
• Very good understanding of Embedded system software design, development and testing
• Good understanding of processes and standards used across industries for SDLC, like CMMI, IEC-61508, Agile Scrum etc.
• Good understanding of different communication protocols primarily CAN base protocols like J1939, CANOpen, KWP2000, UDS etc.
• Hands on experience on test framework design and development.
• Hands on experience on test automations
• Hands-on experience with test automation tools like, NI tool chain (Labview, teststand), unit testing tools (Vcast/ RtRt/CANtata/LDRA), Desktop automation (QTP/ TestComplete) etc.
• Other tools: Requirement management tools, Version control (SVN/ Git/ Clearcase etc). Issue tracking (Clear Quest/ JIRA/ Redmine etc). Project Management planning and tracking tools
How to apply : Click Here
Danfoss – Engineering Tomorrow
At Danfoss are engineering solutions that allow the world to use resources in smarter ways – driving the sustainable transformation of tomorrow. No transformation has ever been started without a group of passionate, dedicated and empowered people. We believe that innovation and great results are driven by the right mix of people with diverse backgrounds, personalities, skills, and perspectives, reflecting the world in which we do business. To make sure the mix of people works, we strive to create an inclusive work environment where people of all backgrounds are treated equally, respected, and valued for who they are. It is a strong priority within Danfoss to improve the health, working environment and safety of our employees.