About NI : NI, formerly National Instruments Corporation, is an American multinational company with international operation. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, it is a producer of automated test equipment and virtual instrumentation software. Common applications include data acquisition, instrument control and machine vision. NI’s software-connected systems help you engineer ambitiously from design to test. We’re here for you through all phases of the development cycle
Post: Software Engineer – C++, Algorithms and Data Structures
Locations : Bangalore, 560029, IN
Degree Level: Bachelor’s Degree (Freshers Jobs 2018 -2020)
Job Type: Full time
Job Shift: Day Schedule
Job Category: Software Engineering
Company : National Instruments Corporation
The Software Engineer position is a challenging role within NI, requiring daily interaction with NI Engineering Teams. This is a multi-functional role dealing with diverse engineering skills to solve problems, execute tasks, and develop features to support deployed custom solutions worldwide.
- Independently prototype and develop features in software applications
- Implement assigned tasks with high quality
- Follow software development processes and design practices of the team
- Understand and adhere to coding guidelines of the team
- Take ownership of features/modules within the product
- Participate in feature design and code review exercises
- Meet challenging deadlines while ensuring code quality
- Involve in designing and writing test cases for the developed features
- Develop and maintain feature documentation
- B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/M.Tech/ MCA in Computer Science/ Electronics and Communications/ Telecommunication/ Electrical Engineering
- 0–2 years of industry experience with a demonstrated ability in problem-solving, diagnosing technical issues and proposing reasonable solutions
- Proficiency in text-based programming languages, preferably C++ or C#, and development experience on the Windows platform
How to Get Join NI?
Read about basic qualification details and get apply with apply link, as given below, also read full job details once.
Apply link : Get it here