Leading Data management company in India, Zaloni is looking perfact and suitable candidates for Senior Solutions Architect post at Bangalore or Guwahati location, refer below job description and submit application as per given below.
Post: Senior Solutions Architect
Work Location : Bangalore / Guwahati
Job type: Full time
Here are additional attributes of this candidate:
- Must be an energetic and strong, opinionated technical leader
- Provide overall architecture leadership in delivering solutions for Zaloni clients
- Must have experience in understanding business requirements, analysis & design of technical architecture, development of applications, and deployment of the solutions to production
- Must have experience working with major big data solutions using technologies like Hadoop, HBase, Sqoop, Hive, Spark, in-memory databases, NoSQL databases, cloud based data platforms etc.
- Must be able to provide strategic big data solutions to the customers and have solid customer-facing experience with excellent presentation skills.
- Experience in working on RFPs and proposals for large-scale complex projects
- Ability to work independently without extensive supervision or mentorship, ensuring business deliverables for Zaloni’s business are met in terms of revenue recognition and customer satisfaction
- Architect, implement, and support the ongoing customer success of Big Data projects for Zaloni customers
- Lead the requirements analysis, architecture, design, and development of Big Data solutions using multitude of big data/etl/cataloging and governance tools.
- Be accountable for creating end-to-end Big Data solution design and development
- Responsible for identifying and designing integrations between systems using APIs or SDKs etc.
- Collaborate with remote development engineers and project managers to ensure project delivery
- Become the prime technical contact for the customer team and resolve any escalations and issues during the project implementation.
- Interact with internal stakeholders, including Support, Product Management, and Product Engineering for issues related to product
- Interact with customers and third-party vendors to ensure successful solution delivery
- Assist in design inquires as well as resolve design disagreements during design and development.
- Research and validate new solutions and technologies
- Share ideas for new solutions or product features that can help add value to our customers
- Contribute to best practices and technical strategy for services projects
- Stay up-to-date with information on industry products and solutions through trade journals, professional associations, networking, and associated training and seminars.
- Contribute to the technical content in the statement of work (SOW) and proposals and white papers.
- Participate in pre-sales discussion as a technical expert when required
- Create work breakdown structures for services projects and identify the required skill sets for executing the project tasks
- Candidate with Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field; Master degree preferred
- Applicant have Minimum of ten (10) years of experience in similar industry related to big data; specific experience in pre-sales, post-sales services, and customer success is highly desirable
- Applicant who have Minimum of seven (7) years of experience in data architecture/data integration
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in consulting environment
- Minimum of four (4) years experience with major Big Data components including Hadoop, Spark, Hive,
HBase, Sqoop, Impala, Flume, Kafka, Storm etc.
- Must have obtained architect-level certification in one of the cloud platforms (Azure, AWS)
- Ability to perform hands-on development if needed; coach and lead the team
- Experience in designing and leading the development of enterprise software based on Java technologies, build systems, automated testing, and CI/CD pipelines
- Must have data management skills; knowledge of SQL, data integration, data classification, ETL, data modeling, and RDBMS
- Working experience in Hadoop distributions (e.g. Cloudera, Horton Works)
- Working experience in Waterfall, Agile, Scrum methodology
- Excellent written, verbal, and diagrammatic communication skills
- Excellent customer facing experience and strong presentation skills is a must
- Willingness to travel up to 40% as needed for pre/post-sales support
- Experience of handling streaming datasets and processing of streaming data
- Industry standard certification for solutions architecture (e.g. TOGAF Certification)
- Experience in machine learning techniques, natural language processing and unstructured data handling skills is a plus
How to Apply : Eligible and interested candidates can submit application at here
- Hiring Senior Solutions Architect at Zaloni
- Required Associate Software Engineer at Zaloni
- Client Technical Analyst | CDK Global | Freshers Employ Alert
- ITS Specialist | SPIC Jobs
- Software Engineer | ZEBRA Technology
Company overview: Zaloni, Inc. is a provider of data management software. At Zaloni, believe in the unrealized power of data. Zaloni is an award-winning data management company. Our DataOps software platform, Arena, streamlines data pipelines through an augmented catalog, automated governance, and self-service consumption to reduce IT costs, accelerate analytics, and standardize security. Zaloni Providing support in many country. We work with the world’s leading companies, delivering exceptional data governance built on an extensible, machine-learning platform that both improves and safeguards enterprisesʼ data assets. We are proud to be recognized by CRNʼs 2020 Big Data 100 list, the Forbes 2020 Best Software Companies to Work For, The Software Report 2020 Top 100 and the 2019 Banking Technology Award for “Best Use of Data”. Our innovative approach empowers customers to: – Conquer data sprawl challenges: Our software drives business and analytics success while providing the controls and extensibility needed across today’s decentralized, multi-cloud data complexity. – Secure data without hindering business goals: Our best-in-class governance tools give IT confidence that the right data is being seen by the right people, facilitating trust in business access – Create new revenue streams, quickly: Our catalog, control and consume model streamlines data product projects and reduces time to value Visit www.zaloni.com for more information.
Specialties: DataOps, Augmented Data Management, Active Metadata, Data Operations, Metadata Management, Multi-Cloud Management, Cloud Migration, Customer 360, Data Mastering, Master Data Management, Golden Records, ESG Integration, Data Lineage, Data Integration, Data Preparation, Data Security, Data Marketplace, Data Lake, Data Management, Data Preparation, Data Governance, Data Catalog, Data Platform, Self-Service Data, Multi-Cloud, AWS, Azure, and Data Pipeline