About Company : Tata Communications is a digital ecosystem enabler that powers today’s fast-growing digital economy. We enable the digital transformation of enterprises globally, including 300 of the Fortune 500. We carry around 30% of the world’s internet routes and connects businesses to 60% of the world’s cloud giants. We have been a part of the rich heritage of the internet in India. Over the last 25 years, enterprise-enabled services have been essential to the adoption of digital services in the country. Connectivity is an essential fabric of sustenance for the economy. We are committed to enabling Industry leaders in this New World of Communications™, with our unique promise of delivering secure connected digital experiences.
Post : Jr. Technical Associate
Location: Chennai, India
Company: Tata Communications
Job Segment: Operations Manager, Engineer, Data Center, Sales Engineer, Operations, Engineering, Technology, Sales
Knowledge / Skills: Communication Skills\
- Responsible for planning for new product/service roll out or enhancement of existing offerings, operations and maintenance in Managed Hosting, Data Centre, Managed Security Services, Infrastructure Managed Services in consultation with the Products, Sales and Engineering teams with the objective of delivering effective solutions to meet customer requirements; minimizing cost of service operations by driving efficiency, scalability, quality and consistency, smooth implementation and minimum downtime of infrastructure.
- Discuss customer requirement, feasibility and operational aspect of proposed solution and service schedules with Sales Engineering team and analyze internal technical capability to delivery solution.
- The team conducts financial planning, designs solutions as per customer requirements, drives product engineering, delivery and customer lifecycle management.
- Develops solution frameworks, methodology and solutioning to drive standardization of repeat solutioning to ensure reduction in operational cost.
- Also prepares plan for integration with existing platforms and processes, identifies technology partners and outsourced partners for implementation and roll out of product/service, defines service realization and SOPs for Service Delivery and resolves escalated issues.
- Drive technical deployment planning and implementation including installation of operating system, provisioning, network configuration etc. and monitor implementation success.
Broad outline of the Role
- Is able to apply broad knowledge of specific professional/operational practices.
- Checks for problems in existing systems and modifies work processes following defined procedures.
- Operational role responsible for achieving day-to-day objectives.
- Works under direct supervision Education : BTech or Diploma Experience: 0-2 years
Apply link : https://jobs.tatacommunications.com/job/Chennai-Jr_-Technical-Associate-Managed-Services-Operations-11001/735139200