About Company : Johnson Controls International plc is an American Irish-domiciled multinational conglomerate headquartered in Cork, Ireland, that produces fire, HVAC, and security equipment for buildings. As of mid-2019, it employed 105,000 people in around 2,000 locations across six continents.
Company Name: Johnson Controls
Work Location: Bengaluru, KT, IN
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Experience Required: No, Freshers can apply
Degree Required: BE/BTech/ME/MTech
What you will do
In this role, you will be part of Cloud product development team to manage & deliver new product functionalities, modify existing product’s functionalities or improve product functionalities as required.
What we look for for Johnson Controls Off Campus
- BE (ECE/ ETC/CSE/ISE) is required. (Only 2019-2020 pass out)
- Knowledge in Java/J2EE programming is mandatory
- Knowledge in Spring Boot, Micro Services, REST based Web Services, Cloud Pub/Sub, No SQL , Big Data technologies, strong knowledge in Data Structures / Algorithms.
- Thorough knowledge of applicable software design and development practice; programming techniques.
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal communication and project management skills a must.
- Must have a desire for achieving excellence in customer satisfaction, process and product quality and reliability.
- Must be extremely detail-oriented with respect to documentation and communication
- Strong communication, interpersonal, problem solving and presentation skills
- Able to work independently or in a team environment
- Able to take ownership and work on project timelines
- Self-motivated, takes initiative to resolve issues
- Ability to problem solve through analysis of a situation where there are a variety of variables.
How to apply ?
Visit at to apply https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2496680393/?refId=SNEbnFifSmel8lwZxcGsjA%3D%3D