Company Overview: Ola Electric – The future of mobility is here. Charging ahead to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable mobility. Mobility for the world. Sustainability for the future.
Official Website: www.olacabs.com/media
Company Name: Ola Electric Mobility Pvt. Ltd.
Job Title: SDET I
Experience Required: Freshers
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Write test cases to test different features of the product after understanding product requirements.
- Understanding, implementing, and updating the Agile Test Strategy
- Work with Product Owners/Scrum Master’s to define Acceptance Criteria and the Definition of Done.
- Measuring and reporting test coverage across all applicable coverage dimensions
- Ensuring proper use of testing tools
- Configuring, using, and managing test environments and test data
- Writing and executing automated checks and reporting back to the team
- Reporting defects and working with the team to resolve them
- Coaching other team members in relevant aspects of testing
- Ensuring the appropriate testing tasks are scheduled during release and iteration planning
- Actively collaborating with developers and business stakeholders to clarify requirements, especially in terms of testability, consistency, and completeness
- Participating proactively in daily standup meetings, story grooming sessions, team retrospectives, suggesting and implementing improvements
- Perform Quality Assurance of web application using test cases.
- Write automated scripts to perform regression testing of applications.
- Check the consistency of the application, both at the web application level and at the database level using SQL
- Advanced Diploma, Bachelor of Science , Bachelor of Computer Application , Bachelor of Engineering/ Technology, Master of Computer Application/ Computer Science or Master of Science in Computer Science/ Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/ Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- STLC, Manual Testing, Knowledge on Mobile Application’s, Knowledge on Selenium, JIRA and knowledge on Agile.
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithms for common software problems, complexity analysis and aptitude for problem solving
- Proficiency in, at least, one programming or scripting language. Must be able to write simple code snippets to solve real world problems.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates can visit here to submit application online