Company Overview : Atkins is one of the world’s most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. We build long-term trusted partnerships to create a world where lives are enriched through the implementation of our ideas. On July 3, 2017, Atkins was acquired by SNC-Lavalin. Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global, fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. The combined entity of Atkins and SNC-Lavalin has created one of the largest global engineering and project management consultancies with approximately 50,000 employees and operating across 50 countries.
Post: Graduate Analyst/Analyst
Work Location: Bangalore, KT, IN
The role will provide an opportunity to work with a range of Atkins’ businesses & regions and will be focussed on supporting recruitment delivery, ensuring that
- Services provided are in line with Atkins’ recruitment processes and business needs.
- Standards of best practice and legal regulation are complied with.
- Administration and Contract Filing processes are maintained to a high standard.
- Internal and external candidates are dealt with promptly and effectively.
What will you have to contribute?
The ideal candidate will have proven co-ordination and administration expertise. Although this expertise will have ideally been gained within a Recruitment or HR environment, we are open to candidates from related industries. To perform this role successfully, the individual will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Graduate or Post-graduate in English/French literature or MBA/BBA in HRM for a reputed institute.
- 6 months to 1-year work exposure in a global corporate will be preferred.
- The capability to plan and schedule work in line with changing priorities.
- Strong administrative and organisation skills.
- Ability to work with high volume workload and tight deadlines.
- Customer focused with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- A strong sense of attention to detail with a focus on service delivery.
- Experience of using recruitment management systems (Workday) is advantageous.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office – Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Knowledge/experience of Office 365 – SharePoint, PowerApps, Power Automate.
- Exposure to Social Media branding in-line with corporate guidelines.
How will you contribute to the team?
- Provide operational day to day support to Recruitment Advisors and Recruitment Partners.
- Develop understanding of recruitment processes and apply these in a consistent manner
- Maintain and update Atkins Recruitment Management System – Job creation & posting, Offer Management, Interview scheduling, screening of applications and other activities.
- Maintain the team’s processes for scanning and filing contracts.
- Produce recruitment reports utilising the Atkins Recruitment Management System, as directed by the COE Manager
- Respond to queries from internal and external customers in a prompt and courteous manner
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the recruitment processes implementing changes when required
- Adhere to the Atkins recruitment policies and processes applying best practice in recruitment co-ordination activities
- Escalate issues and blockages to the relevant Recruitment Advisor or the Recruitment Manager, in order that resolutions can be sought
- Support with redeployment administration activities when as and when required
- Provide coordination support to other regional recruitment coordinators when required
- Willingness to work in rotation/nigh shifts is a must.
Apply: interested and eligible candidate can visit https://careers.snclavalin.com/job/graduate-analyst-analyst-global-recruitment-operations-in-bangalore-jid-16421 to submit online application.