Company Overview: TIAA is dedicated to helping those who teach, heal, and serve achieve financial well-being. We are the leading provider of financial services in the academic, research, medical and cultural fields, serving more than 5 million people. We support our customers every step of the way as they plan for and reach financial milestones, just as we have for 100 years.
Post: Software Developer
Work location: Mumbai, IN
Job type: Full time, Trainee
Experience Required : No, Freshers Can apply as this is Trainee Freshers Jobs
Supports the development of functional requirements including testing, training and the implementation of applications.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Participating in the review, analysis and documentation of business systems and user needs.
- Supporting the collection, documentation and maintenance of functional requirements and modeling.
- Participating in the planning, execution and documentation of functional testing results.
- Assisting in the development and delivery of training sessions and demos for end users.
- No Experience Required; 2 Years Preferred
- High School, Preferred
- Physical Requirements: Sedentary Work
Career Level: 3IC
Apply Link: Interested and Eligible candidate can visit https://tiaa.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Search/job/Mumbai-IND/Trainee_R210400406-1 to apply Freshers jobs in Mumbai