Company overview : Integra Mortgage Solutions is a software development company specialized in delivering technology solutions for the mortgage industry. Formed in 2012 by a group of professionals in Mortgage Servicing and Enterprise IT, Integra has set forth the goal to modernize the technologies and improve business processes around Investor Accounting and Investor Reporting. With Sunrise Recon as our first software release, Integra has firmly planted a strong foothold in what we envision will be a long and rewarding road to push Mortgage Servicing technology to the 21st Century. Recently Freshers Employment Alert for Software Engineer at location Hyderabad for graduates.
Post Name: Software Engineer
Job Location: Hyderabad, IN
Desired experience: 0-1 Year
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech (CS/IT)/MCA
Target Batch: 2019-2021
Salary: INR 3 LPA (The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- As a Software Engineer, you will be part of one of the most important technology groups within Integra Solutions.
- You will be responsible to understand and anticipate the agile infrastructure needs, and create an environment where Dev/QA/Staging/Production work can proceed securely, efficiently, and flexibly.
- Implement and manage continuous delivery systems and methodologies on AWS
- Understand, implement, and automate security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation
- Define and deploy monitoring, metrics, and logging systems on AWS
- Implement systems that are highly available, scalable, and self-healing on the AWS platform
- Design, manage, and maintain tools to automate operational processes
- Develop automation to quickly and rapidly deploy instances from hardened images
- Using monitoring tools to find problems, resolve and/or escalate to development and ensure that we exceed our SLAs
- Build and manage development and testing environments, assisting developers in debugging application issues using tools
- Participate in the building of tools and processes to support the infrastructure
- Contribute to the creation of system support documents such as run books
- Operate the platform within our security and privacy guidelines
Skill Set Required:
- Web Application Development Knowledge
- Programming skills in Python/Java/C
- Ability to write SQLs
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Good Communication Skills
- Knowledge in HTML, CSS, and JS is a plus
- Online Coding Assessment Round
- Virtual Interview
How to Apply ?
Interested and eligible candidate can visit here to submit resume for consideration