Company Overview: Henkel operates worldwide with leading innovations, brands and technologies in three business areas: Adhesive Technologies, Beauty Care and Laundry & Home Care. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success. The company holds leading positions with its three business units in both industrial and consumer businesses thanks to strong brands, innovations and technologies such as Persil, Schwarzkopf and Loctite. Henkel, headquartered in Düsseldorf / Germany, employs more than 52,000 people globally and counts among the most internationally aligned German-based companies in the global marketplace. Henkel Recently shared Freshers Employment Alert for Mechanical or chemical Engineering graduates for Intern – Sales Support post, below is job detail, kindly review once, if you are interested and eligible for this post, kindly submit your resume asap.
Company Name: Henkel
Post: Intern – Sales Support
Education Required: BE/BTech- Mechanical or chemical Engineering graduate
Experience Range: 0-1 Yrs ( Freshers Can Apply )
Job Location: Pune
- Accomplishes tasks as directed by supervisor.
- Supports processes/operations of the respective Henkel team.
- Complies with Henkel’s internal guidelines, rules and regulations
- Mechanical or chemical Engineering graduate who are interested to work in sales profile.
- Looking for candidate with 0 to 1 year or Freshers of experience
- Excellent Interpersonal Communication Skills and Analytical Skill.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply