Company Overview : FIS is at the heart of the commerce and financial transactions that power the world’s economy. We are passionate about helping businesses and communities thrive by advancing the way the world pays, banks and invests, serving more than 20,000 clients and more than one million merchant locations in over 130 countries. For more information about FIS, visit http://www.fisglobal.com, Recently FIS Shared Freshers Employment Alert for IT Trainee (Intern), Kindly review below job details and check your eligibility, if you found it prefect then proceed further to apply.
Company type : Information Technology and Services
Post: IT Trainee (Intern/Freshers)
Position Type : Full time, FIS University Program/Interns
Type Of Hire :Associate Development Program (Full Time Hire)
Education Desired :Bachelor’s Degree
Work Location : Pune, Maharashtra, India
Travel Required: 0% , No
IT Trainee (Fresher)
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
- Works under close supervision with limited latitude for independent judgment
- Consults with senior peers on non-complex projects to learn through experience
What you will be doing
- Perform various basic tasks within an information technology function, e.g., applications systems development, technical support, network administration and completes employee development assignments
- Performs a variety of basic/developmental tasks and activities that are appropriate for the IT function
- Researches and analyses appropriate information technology practices, processes and procedures
- May also gain a high-level understanding of basic financial services/banking practices and processes
- Attends appropriate training to gain knowledge and understanding of essential subject matter
What you bring:
- Educational Qualification: B. Tech/B. E in Computer Science/Information Technology or MBA Finance
- Academic Percentage: Minimum 60% or 6.5 CGPA throughout 10th, 12th, Graduation & Post Graduation (if applicable)
- Year of Passing: 2021 with no backlogs, as on date
- Basic knowledge of network and computing devices, operating systems, systems development and/or information systems architecture appropriate for IT function
- Demonstrates strong computer skills including a good working knowledge of MS Office
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Willingly seeks and shares relevant technical and/or industry knowledge and expertise with others
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
How to apply ?
Interested and eligible candidate can proceed to submit details and resume at here > Click to apply