Looking to do something passionate over the town? Join Urban company as House cleaner job in Vellore where you can grow your potential earnings with quick steps.
Ideal candidate with a housekeeping experience and 10th pass / fail job near me in Vellore. For them who is looking for individual career growth around Vellore with great pay and respects.
Post: House Cleaner
Skill: Inspection, Cleaning
Education: 10th Pass / Fail (Not Required – Anyone can apply)
Experience: Fresher or Not needed
Details of Housekeeper job in Vellore TN
You will be responsible to provide an excellent and consistent level of service to our customers. The Cleaner / Housekeeper in Vellore is responsible to conduct cleaning duties in the assigned Place of Work, and provide a professional, efficient and flexible service to our Vellore customers.
Qualification for House keeping jobs near Vellore:
- Ideal candidate have 10th pass / fail to apply Urban company careers.
- Prior experience as housekeeping nearby Vellore.
- Cleaning and Inspection as per company policy and standards.
- Awareness of Safety and Security,
Responsibility as a Cleaner Job in Vellore:
- Clean all areas to the standard cleanliness within time limits,
- Deliver excellent customer service,
- Maintain equipment in good condition,
- Visit customer house for cleaning at assigned area nearby in Vellore.
How to Apply Urban company careers in Vellore ?
Interested freshers candidate nearby from Vellore are invited to fill the required details to apply Urban company Vellore careers.
Career tags: Housekeeping jobs in Vellore, Urbanclap job in Vellore, cleaner jobs vacancy in Vellore, 10th fail jobs in Vellore, cleaning services job in Vellore Tamil Nadu. housekeeper job near me Vellore Tamil Nadu, Cleaning jobs nearby Vellore 8th pass jobs in Vellore.
Disclaimer: “At Employ Alert We do not accept/ request for any kind of fees as a part of our hiring process. Kindly avoid dealing with fraudulent parties that offers job alert in Vellore at urbanclap in Tamil Nadu for of any kind of monetary and/or non-monetary compensation”