Looking to do something passionate over the town? Join Urban company as House cleaner job in Udaipur where you can grow your potential earnings with quick steps.
Ideal candidate with a housekeeping experience and 10th pass / fail job near me in Udaipur. For them who is looking for individual career growth around Udaipur with great pay and respects.
Post: House Cleaner
Skill: Inspection, Cleaning
Education: 10th Pass / Fail (Not Required – Anyone can apply)
Experience: Fresher or Not needed
Details of Housekeeper job in Udaipur RJ
You will be responsible to provide an excellent and consistent level of service to our customers. The Cleaner / Housekeeper in Udaipur is responsible to conduct cleaning duties in the assigned Place of Work, and provide a professional, efficient and flexible service to our Udaipur customers.
Qualification for House keeping jobs near Udaipur:
- Ideal candidate have 10th pass / fail to apply Urban company careers.
- Prior experience as housekeeping nearby Udaipur.
- Cleaning and Inspection as per company policy and standards.
- Awareness of Safety and Security,
Responsibility as a Cleaner Job in Udaipur:
- Clean all areas to the standard cleanliness within time limits,
- Deliver excellent customer service,
- Maintain equipment in good condition,
- Visit customer house for cleaning at assigned area nearby in Udaipur.
How to Apply Urban company careers in Udaipur ?
Interested freshers candidate nearby from Udaipur are invited to fill the required details to apply Urban company Udaipur careers.
Career tags: Housekeeping jobs in Udaipur, Urbanclap job in Udaipur, cleaner jobs vacancy in Udaipur, 10th fail jobs in Udaipur, cleaning services job in Udaipur Rajasthan. housekeeper job near me Udaipur Rajasthan, Cleaning jobs nearby Udaipur 8th pass jobs in Udaipur.
Disclaimer: “At Employ Alert We do not accept/ request for any kind of fees as a part of our hiring process. Kindly avoid dealing with fraudulent parties that offers job alert in Udaipur at urbanclap in Rajasthan for of any kind of monetary and/or non-monetary compensation”