Looking to do something passionate over the town? Join Urban company as House cleaner job in Raipur where you can grow your potential earnings with quick steps.
Ideal candidate with a housekeeping experience and 10th pass / fail job near me in Raipur. For them who is looking for individual career growth around Raipur with great pay and respects.
Post: House Cleaner
Skill: Inspection, Cleaning
Education: 10th Pass / Fail (Not Required – Anyone can apply)
Experience: Fresher or Not needed
Details of Housekeeper job in Raipur CG
You will be responsible to provide an excellent and consistent level of service to our customers. The Cleaner / Housekeeper in Raipur is responsible to conduct cleaning duties in the assigned Place of Work, and provide a professional, efficient and flexible service to our Raipur customers.
Qualification for House keeping jobs near Raipur:
- Ideal candidate have 10th pass / fail to apply Urban company careers.
- Prior experience as housekeeping nearby Raipur.
- Cleaning and Inspection as per company policy and standards.
- Awareness of Safety and Security,
Responsibility as a Cleaner Job in Raipur:
- Clean all areas to the standard cleanliness within time limits,
- Deliver excellent customer service,
- Maintain equipment in good condition,
- Visit customer house for cleaning at assigned area nearby in Raipur.
How to Apply Urban company careers in Raipur ?
Interested freshers candidate nearby from Raipur are invited to fill the required details to apply Urban company Raipur careers.
Career tags: Housekeeping jobs in Raipur, Urbanclap job in Raipur, cleaner jobs vacancy in Raipur, 10th fail jobs in Raipur, cleaning services job in Raipur Chhattisgarh. housekeeper job near me Raipur Chhattisgarh, Cleaning jobs nearby Raipur 8th pass jobs in Raipur.
Disclaimer: “At Employ Alert We do not accept/ request for any kind of fees as a part of our hiring process. Kindly avoid dealing with fraudulent parties that offers job alert in Raipur at urbanclap in Chhattisgarh for of any kind of monetary and/or non-monetary compensation”