Looking to do something passionate over the Patna City ? Join Urban company as House cleaner in Patna where you can grow your potential earnings with quick steps.
Ideal vacancy is for candidates who have a housekeeping experience and 10th pass / fail job near me in Patna. For them who is looking for individual career growth around Patna with great pay and respects.
Post: House Cleaner
Category: Housekeeping work
Skill: Inspection, Cleaning
Education: 10th Pass / Fail (Not Required – Anyone can apply)
Experience: Fresher or Not needed
Details of Housekeeper job in Patna BH
You will be responsible to provide an excellent and consistent level of service to our customers. The Cleaner / Housekeeper in Patna is responsible to conduct cleaning duties in the assigned Place of Work, and provide a professional, efficient and flexible service to our Patna customers.
Qualification for House keeping jobs near Patna:
- Ideal candidate have 10th pass / fail to apply Urban company careers.
- Prior experience as housekeeping nearby Patna.
- Cleaning and Inspection as per company policy and standards.
- Awareness of Safety and Security,
Responsibility as a Cleaner Job in Patna:
- Clean all areas to the standard cleanliness within time limits,
- Deliver excellent customer service,
- Maintain equipment in good condition,
- Visit customer house for cleaning at assigned area nearby in Patna.
How to Apply Urban company careers in Patna ?
Interested freshers candidate nearby from Patna are invited to fill the required details to apply Urban company Patna careers.
Career tags: Housekeeping jobs in Patna, Urbanclap job in Patna, cleaner jobs vacancy in Patna, 10th fail jobs in Patna, cleaning services job in Patna Bihar. housekeeper job near me Patna Bihar, Cleaning jobs nearby Patna 8th pass jobs in Patna.
Disclaimer: “At Employ Alert We do not accept/ request for any kind of fees as a part of our hiring process. Kindly avoid dealing with fraudulent parties that offers job alert in Patna at urbanclap in Bihar for of any kind of monetary and/or non-monetary compensation”