Looking to do something passionate over the town? Join Urban company as House cleaner job in Patiala where you can grow your potential earnings with quick steps.
Ideal candidate with a housekeeping experience and 10th pass / fail job near me in Patiala. For them who is looking for individual career growth around Patiala with great pay and respects.
Post: House Cleaner
Skill: Inspection, Cleaning
Education: 10th Pass / Fail (Not Required – Anyone can apply)
Experience: Fresher or Not needed
Details of Housekeeper job in Patiala PB
You will be responsible to provide an excellent and consistent level of service to our customers. The Cleaner / Housekeeper in Patiala is responsible to conduct cleaning duties in the assigned Place of Work, and provide a professional, efficient and flexible service to our Patiala customers.
Qualification for House keeping jobs near Patiala:
- Ideal candidate have 10th pass / fail to apply Urban company careers.
- Prior experience as housekeeping nearby Patiala.
- Cleaning and Inspection as per company policy and standards.
- Awareness of Safety and Security,
Responsibility as a Cleaner Job in Patiala:
- Clean all areas to the standard cleanliness within time limits,
- Deliver excellent customer service,
- Maintain equipment in good condition,
- Visit customer house for cleaning at assigned area nearby in Patiala.
How to Apply Urban company careers in Patiala ?
Interested freshers candidate nearby from Patiala are invited to fill the required details to apply Urban company Patiala careers.
Career tags: Housekeeping jobs in Patiala, Urbanclap job in Patiala, cleaner jobs vacancy in Patiala, 10th fail jobs in Patiala, cleaning services job in Patiala Punjab. housekeeper job near me Patiala Punjab, Cleaning jobs nearby Patiala 8th pass jobs in Patiala.
Disclaimer: “At Employ Alert We do not accept/ request for any kind of fees as a part of our hiring process. Kindly avoid dealing with fraudulent parties that offers job alert in Patiala at urbanclap in Punjab for of any kind of monetary and/or non-monetary compensation”