Looking to do something passionate over the town? Join Urban company as House cleaner job in Nashik where you can grow your potential earnings with quick steps.
Ideal candidate with a housekeeping experience and 10th pass / fail job near me in Nashik. For them who is looking for individual career growth around Nashik with great pay and respects.
Post: House Cleaner
Skill: Inspection, Cleaning
Education: 10th Pass / Fail (Not Required – Anyone can apply)
Experience: Fresher or Not needed
Details of Housekeeper job in Nashik MH
You will be responsible to provide an excellent and consistent level of service to our customers. The Cleaner / Housekeeper in Nashik is responsible to conduct cleaning duties in the assigned Place of Work, and provide a professional, efficient and flexible service to our Nashik customers.
Qualification for House keeping jobs near Nashik:
- Ideal candidate have 10th pass / fail to apply Urban company careers.
- Prior experience as housekeeping nearby Nashik.
- Cleaning and Inspection as per company policy and standards.
- Awareness of Safety and Security,
Responsibility as a Cleaner Job in Nashik:
- Clean all areas to the standard cleanliness within time limits,
- Deliver excellent customer service,
- Maintain equipment in good condition,
- Visit customer house for cleaning at assigned area nearby in Nashik.
How to Apply Urban company careers in Nashik ?
Interested freshers candidate nearby from Nashik are invited to fill the required details to apply Urban company Nashik careers.
Career tags: Housekeeping jobs in Nashik, Urbanclap job in Nashik, cleaner jobs vacancy in Nashik, 10th fail jobs in Nashik, cleaning services job in Nashik Maharashtra. housekeeper job near me Nashik Maharashtra, Cleaning jobs nearby Nashik 8th pass jobs in Nashik.
Disclaimer: “At Employ Alert We do not accept/ request for any kind of fees as a part of our hiring process. Kindly avoid dealing with fraudulent parties that offers job alert in Nashik at urbanclap in Maharashtra for of any kind of monetary and/or non-monetary compensation”