Looking to do something passionate over the town? Join Urban company as House cleaner job in Nagpur where you can grow your potential earnings with quick steps.
Ideal candidate with a housekeeping experience and 10th pass / fail job near me in Nagpur. For them who is looking for individual career growth around Nagpur with great pay and respects.
Post: House Cleaner
Skill: Inspection, Cleaning
Education: 10th Pass / Fail (Not Required – Anyone can apply)
Experience: Fresher or Not needed
Details of Housekeeper job in Nagpur MH
You will be responsible to provide an excellent and consistent level of service to our customers. The Cleaner / Housekeeper in Nagpur is responsible to conduct cleaning duties in the assigned Place of Work, and provide a professional, efficient and flexible service to our Nagpur customers.
Qualification for House keeping jobs near Nagpur:
- Ideal candidate have 10th pass / fail to apply Urban company careers.
- Prior experience as housekeeping nearby Nagpur.
- Cleaning and Inspection as per company policy and standards.
- Awareness of Safety and Security,
Responsibility as a Cleaner Job in Nagpur:
- Clean all areas to the standard cleanliness within time limits,
- Deliver excellent customer service,
- Maintain equipment in good condition,
- Visit customer house for cleaning at assigned area nearby in Nagpur.
How to Apply Urban company careers in Nagpur ?
Interested freshers candidate nearby from Nagpur are invited to fill the required details to apply Urban company Nagpur careers.
Career tags: Housekeeping jobs in Nagpur, Urbanclap job in Nagpur, cleaner jobs vacancy in Nagpur, 10th fail jobs in Nagpur, cleaning services job in Nagpur Maharashtra. housekeeper job near me Nagpur Maharashtra, Cleaning jobs nearby Nagpur 8th pass jobs in Nagpur.
Disclaimer: “At Employ Alert We do not accept/ request for any kind of fees as a part of our hiring process. Kindly avoid dealing with fraudulent parties that offers job alert in Nagpur at urbanclap in Maharashtra for of any kind of monetary and/or non-monetary compensation”