Looking to do something passionate over the town? Join Urban company as House cleaner job in Kolkata where you can grow your potential earnings with quick steps.
Ideal candidate with a housekeeping experience and 10th pass / fail job near me in Kolkata. For them who is looking for individual career growth around Kolkata with great pay and respects.
Post: House Cleaner
Skill: Inspection, Cleaning
Education: 10th Pass / Fail (Not Required – Anyone can apply)
Experience: Fresher or Not needed
Details of Housekeeper job in Kolkata WB
You will be responsible to provide an excellent and consistent level of service to our customers. The Cleaner / Housekeeper in Kolkata is responsible to conduct cleaning duties in the assigned Place of Work, and provide a professional, efficient and flexible service to our Kolkata customers.
Qualification for House keeping jobs near Kolkata:
- Ideal candidate have 10th pass / fail to apply Urban company careers.
- Prior experience as housekeeping nearby Kolkata.
- Cleaning and Inspection as per company policy and standards.
- Awareness of Safety and Security,
Responsibility as a Cleaner Job in Kolkata:
- Clean all areas to the standard cleanliness within time limits,
- Deliver excellent customer service,
- Maintain equipment in good condition,
- Visit customer house for cleaning at assigned area nearby in Kolkata.
How to Apply Urban company careers in Kolkata ?
Interested freshers candidate nearby from Kolkata are invited to fill the required details to apply Urban company Kolkata careers.
Career tags: Housekeeping jobs in Kolkata, Urbanclap job in Kolkata, cleaner jobs vacancy in Kolkata, 10th fail jobs in Kolkata, cleaning services job in Kolkata West Bengal. housekeeper job near me Kolkata West Bengal, Cleaning jobs nearby Kolkata 8th pass jobs in Kolkata.
Disclaimer: “At Employ Alert We do not accept/ request for any kind of fees as a part of our hiring process. Kindly avoid dealing with fraudulent parties that offers job alert in Kolkata at urbanclap in West Bengal for of any kind of monetary and/or non-monetary compensation”