Looking to do something passionate over the town? Join Urban company as House cleaner job in Kanpur where you can grow your potential earnings with quick steps.
Ideal candidate with a housekeeping experience and 10th pass / fail job near me in Kanpur. For them who is looking for individual career growth around Kanpur with great pay and respects.
Post: House Cleaner
Skill: Inspection, Cleaning
Education: 10th Pass / Fail (Not Required – Anyone can apply)
Experience: Fresher or Not needed
Details of Housekeeper job in Kanpur UP
You will be responsible to provide an excellent and consistent level of service to our customers. The Cleaner / Housekeeper in Kanpur is responsible to conduct cleaning duties in the assigned Place of Work, and provide a professional, efficient and flexible service to our Kanpur customers.
Qualification for House keeping jobs near Kanpur:
- Ideal candidate have 10th pass / fail to apply Urban company careers.
- Prior experience as housekeeping nearby Kanpur.
- Cleaning and Inspection as per company policy and standards.
- Awareness of Safety and Security,
Responsibility as a Cleaner Job in Kanpur:
- Clean all areas to the standard cleanliness within time limits,
- Deliver excellent customer service,
- Maintain equipment in good condition,
- Visit customer house for cleaning at assigned area nearby in Kanpur.
How to Apply Urban company careers in Kanpur ?
Interested freshers candidate nearby from Kanpur are invited to fill the required details to apply Urban company Kanpur careers.
Career tags: Housekeeping jobs in Kanpur, Urbanclap job in Kanpur, cleaner jobs vacancy in Kanpur, 10th fail jobs in Kanpur, cleaning services job in Kanpur Uttar Pradesh. housekeeper job near me Kanpur Uttar Pradesh, Cleaning jobs nearby Kanpur 8th pass jobs in Kanpur.
Disclaimer: “At Employ Alert We do not accept/ request for any kind of fees as a part of our hiring process. Kindly avoid dealing with fraudulent parties that offers job alert in Kanpur at urbanclap in Uttar Pradesh for of any kind of monetary and/or non-monetary compensation”