Looking to do something passionate over the town? Join Urban company as House cleaner job in Jammu where you can grow your potential earnings with quick steps.
Ideal candidate with a housekeeping experience and 10th pass / fail job near me in Jammu. For them who is looking for individual career growth around Jammu with great pay and respects.
Post: House Cleaner
Skill: Inspection, Cleaning
Education: 10th Pass / Fail (Not Required – Anyone can apply)
Experience: Fresher or Not needed
Details of Housekeeper job in Jammu JK
You will be responsible to provide an excellent and consistent level of service to our customers. The Cleaner / Housekeeper in Jammu is responsible to conduct cleaning duties in the assigned Place of Work, and provide a professional, efficient and flexible service to our Jammu customers.
Qualification for House keeping jobs near Jammu:
- Ideal candidate have 10th pass / fail to apply Urban company careers.
- Prior experience as housekeeping nearby Jammu.
- Cleaning and Inspection as per company policy and standards.
- Awareness of Safety and Security,
Responsibility as a Cleaner Job in Jammu:
- Clean all areas to the standard cleanliness within time limits,
- Deliver excellent customer service,
- Maintain equipment in good condition,
- Visit customer house for cleaning at assigned area nearby in Jammu.
How to Apply Urban company careers in Jammu ?
Interested freshers candidate nearby from Jammu are invited to fill the required details to apply Urban company Jammu careers.
Career tags: Housekeeping jobs in Jammu, Urbanclap job in Jammu, cleaner jobs vacancy in Jammu, 10th fail jobs in Jammu, cleaning services job in Jammu Jammu and Kashmir. housekeeper job near me Jammu Jammu and Kashmir, Cleaning jobs nearby Jammu 8th pass jobs in Jammu.
Disclaimer: “At Employ Alert We do not accept/ request for any kind of fees as a part of our hiring process. Kindly avoid dealing with fraudulent parties that offers job alert in Jammu at urbanclap in Jammu and Kashmir for of any kind of monetary and/or non-monetary compensation”