Looking to do something passionate over the town? Join Urban company as House cleaner job in Indore where you can grow your potential earnings with quick steps.
Ideal candidate with a housekeeping experience and 10th pass / fail job near me in Indore. For them who is looking for individual career growth around Indore with great pay and respects.
Post: House Cleaner
Skill: Inspection, Cleaning
Education: 10th Pass / Fail (Not Required – Anyone can apply)
Experience: Fresher or Not needed
Details of Housekeeper job in Indore MP
You will be responsible to provide an excellent and consistent level of service to our customers. The Cleaner / Housekeeper in Indore is responsible to conduct cleaning duties in the assigned Place of Work, and provide a professional, efficient and flexible service to our Indore customers.
Qualification for House keeping jobs near Indore:
- Ideal candidate have 10th pass / fail to apply Urban company careers.
- Prior experience as housekeeping nearby Indore.
- Cleaning and Inspection as per company policy and standards.
- Awareness of Safety and Security,
Responsibility as a Cleaner Job in Indore:
- Clean all areas to the standard cleanliness within time limits,
- Deliver excellent customer service,
- Maintain equipment in good condition,
- Visit customer house for cleaning at assigned area nearby in Indore.
How to Apply Urban company careers in Indore ?
Interested freshers candidate nearby from Indore are invited to fill the required details to apply Urban company Indore careers.
Career tags: Housekeeping jobs in Indore, Urbanclap job in Indore, cleaner jobs vacancy in Indore, 10th fail jobs in Indore, cleaning services job in Indore Madhya Pradesh. housekeeper job near me Indore Madhya Pradesh, Cleaning jobs nearby Indore 8th pass jobs in Indore.
Disclaimer: “At Employ Alert We do not accept/ request for any kind of fees as a part of our hiring process. Kindly avoid dealing with fraudulent parties that offers job alert in Indore at urbanclap in Madhya Pradesh for of any kind of monetary and/or non-monetary compensation”