Looking to do something passionate over the town? Join Urban company as House cleaner job in Howrah where you can grow your potential earnings with quick steps.
Ideal candidate with a housekeeping experience and 10th pass / fail job near me in Howrah. For them who is looking for individual career growth around Howrah with great pay and respects.
Post: House Cleaner
Skill: Inspection, Cleaning
Education: 10th Pass / Fail (Not Required – Anyone can apply)
Experience: Fresher or Not needed
Details of Housekeeper job in Howrah WB
You will be responsible to provide an excellent and consistent level of service to our customers. The Cleaner / Housekeeper in Howrah is responsible to conduct cleaning duties in the assigned Place of Work, and provide a professional, efficient and flexible service to our Howrah customers.
Qualification for House keeping jobs near Howrah:
- Ideal candidate have 10th pass / fail to apply Urban company careers.
- Prior experience as housekeeping nearby Howrah.
- Cleaning and Inspection as per company policy and standards.
- Awareness of Safety and Security,
Responsibility as a Cleaner Job in Howrah:
- Clean all areas to the standard cleanliness within time limits,
- Deliver excellent customer service,
- Maintain equipment in good condition,
- Visit customer house for cleaning at assigned area nearby in Howrah.
How to Apply Urban company careers in Howrah ?
Interested freshers candidate nearby from Howrah are invited to fill the required details to apply Urban company Howrah careers.
Career tags: Housekeeping jobs in Howrah, Urbanclap job in Howrah, cleaner jobs vacancy in Howrah, 10th fail jobs in Howrah, cleaning services job in Howrah West Bengal. housekeeper job near me Howrah West Bengal, Cleaning jobs nearby Howrah 8th pass jobs in Howrah.
Disclaimer: “At Employ Alert We do not accept/ request for any kind of fees as a part of our hiring process. Kindly avoid dealing with fraudulent parties that offers job alert in Howrah at urbanclap in West Bengal for of any kind of monetary and/or non-monetary compensation”