Looking to do something passionate over the town? Join Urban company as House cleaner job in Guwahati where you can grow your potential earnings with quick steps.
Ideal candidate with a housekeeping experience and 10th pass / fail job near me in Guwahati. For them who is looking for individual career growth around Guwahati with great pay and respects.
Post: House Cleaner
Skill: Inspection, Cleaning
Education: 10th Pass / Fail (Not Required – Anyone can apply)
Experience: Fresher or Not needed
Details of Housekeeper job in Guwahati AS
You will be responsible to provide an excellent and consistent level of service to our customers. The Cleaner / Housekeeper in Guwahati is responsible to conduct cleaning duties in the assigned Place of Work, and provide a professional, efficient and flexible service to our Guwahati customers.
Qualification for House keeping jobs near Guwahati:
- Ideal candidate have 10th pass / fail to apply Urban company careers.
- Prior experience as housekeeping nearby Guwahati.
- Cleaning and Inspection as per company policy and standards.
- Awareness of Safety and Security,
Responsibility as a Cleaner Job in Guwahati:
- Clean all areas to the standard cleanliness within time limits,
- Deliver excellent customer service,
- Maintain equipment in good condition,
- Visit customer house for cleaning at assigned area nearby in Guwahati.
How to Apply Urban company careers in Guwahati ?
Interested freshers candidate nearby from Guwahati are invited to fill the required details to apply Urban company Guwahati careers.
Career tags: Housekeeping jobs in Guwahati, Urbanclap job in Guwahati, cleaner jobs vacancy in Guwahati, 10th fail jobs in Guwahati, cleaning services job in Guwahati Assam. housekeeper job near me Guwahati Assam, Cleaning jobs nearby Guwahati 8th pass jobs in Guwahati.
Disclaimer: “At Employ Alert We do not accept/ request for any kind of fees as a part of our hiring process. Kindly avoid dealing with fraudulent parties that offers job alert in Guwahati at urbanclap in Assam for of any kind of monetary and/or non-monetary compensation”