Looking to do something passionate over the town? Join Urban company as House cleaner job in Guntur where you can grow your potential earnings with quick steps.
Ideal candidate with a housekeeping experience and 10th pass / fail job near me in Guntur. For them who is looking for individual career growth around Guntur with great pay and respects.
Post: House Cleaner
Skill: Inspection, Cleaning
Education: 10th Pass / Fail (Not Required – Anyone can apply)
Experience: Fresher or Not needed
Details of Housekeeper job in Guntur AP
You will be responsible to provide an excellent and consistent level of service to our customers. The Cleaner / Housekeeper in Guntur is responsible to conduct cleaning duties in the assigned Place of Work, and provide a professional, efficient and flexible service to our Guntur customers.
Qualification for House keeping jobs near Guntur:
- Ideal candidate have 10th pass / fail to apply Urban company careers.
- Prior experience as housekeeping nearby Guntur.
- Cleaning and Inspection as per company policy and standards.
- Awareness of Safety and Security,
Responsibility as a Cleaner Job in Guntur:
- Clean all areas to the standard cleanliness within time limits,
- Deliver excellent customer service,
- Maintain equipment in good condition,
- Visit customer house for cleaning at assigned area nearby in Guntur.
How to Apply Urban company careers in Guntur ?
Interested freshers candidate nearby from Guntur are invited to fill the required details to apply Urban company Guntur careers.
Career tags: Housekeeping jobs in Guntur, Urbanclap job in Guntur, cleaner jobs vacancy in Guntur, 10th fail jobs in Guntur, cleaning services job in Guntur Andhra Pradesh. housekeeper job near me Guntur Andhra Pradesh, Cleaning jobs nearby Guntur 8th pass jobs in Guntur.
Disclaimer: “At Employ Alert We do not accept/ request for any kind of fees as a part of our hiring process. Kindly avoid dealing with fraudulent parties that offers job alert in Guntur at urbanclap in Andhra Pradesh for of any kind of monetary and/or non-monetary compensation”