Looking to do something passionate over the Gaya City ? Join Urban company as House cleaner in Gaya where you can grow your potential earnings with quick steps.
Ideal vacancy is for candidates who have a housekeeping experience and 10th pass / fail job near me in Gaya. For them who is looking for individual career growth around Gaya with great pay and respects.
Post: House Cleaner
Category: Housekeeping work
Skill: Inspection, Cleaning
Education: 10th Pass / Fail (Not Required – Anyone can apply)
Experience: Fresher or Not needed
Details of Housekeeper job in Gaya BH
You will be responsible to provide an excellent and consistent level of service to our customers. The Cleaner / Housekeeper in Gaya is responsible to conduct cleaning duties in the assigned Place of Work, and provide a professional, efficient and flexible service to our Gaya customers.
Qualification for House keeping jobs near Gaya:
- Ideal candidate have 10th pass / fail to apply Urban company careers.
- Prior experience as housekeeping nearby Gaya.
- Cleaning and Inspection as per company policy and standards.
- Awareness of Safety and Security,
Responsibility as a Cleaner Job in Gaya:
- Clean all areas to the standard cleanliness within time limits,
- Deliver excellent customer service,
- Maintain equipment in good condition,
- Visit customer house for cleaning at assigned area nearby in Gaya.
How to Apply Urban company careers in Gaya ?
Interested freshers candidate nearby from Gaya are invited to fill the required details to apply Urban company Gaya careers.
Career tags: Housekeeping jobs in Gaya, Urbanclap job in Gaya, cleaner jobs vacancy in Gaya, 10th fail jobs in Gaya, cleaning services job in Gaya Bihar. housekeeper job near me Gaya Bihar, Cleaning jobs nearby Gaya 8th pass jobs in Gaya.
Disclaimer: “At Employ Alert We do not accept/ request for any kind of fees as a part of our hiring process. Kindly avoid dealing with fraudulent parties that offers job alert in Gaya at urbanclap in Bihar for of any kind of monetary and/or non-monetary compensation”