Looking to do something passionate over the town? Join Urban company as House cleaner job in Gangtok where you can grow your potential earnings with quick steps.
Ideal candidate with a housekeeping experience and 10th pass / fail job near me in Gangtok. For them who is looking for individual career growth around Gangtok with great pay and respects.
Post: House Cleaner
Skill: Inspection, Cleaning
Education: 10th Pass / Fail (Not Required – Anyone can apply)
Experience: Fresher or Not needed
Details of Housekeeper job in Gangtok SK
You will be responsible to provide an excellent and consistent level of service to our customers. The Cleaner / Housekeeper in Gangtok is responsible to conduct cleaning duties in the assigned Place of Work, and provide a professional, efficient and flexible service to our Gangtok customers.
Qualification for House keeping jobs near Gangtok:
- Ideal candidate have 10th pass / fail to apply Urban company careers.
- Prior experience as housekeeping nearby Gangtok.
- Cleaning and Inspection as per company policy and standards.
- Awareness of Safety and Security,
Responsibility as a Cleaner Job in Gangtok:
- Clean all areas to the standard cleanliness within time limits,
- Deliver excellent customer service,
- Maintain equipment in good condition,
- Visit customer house for cleaning at assigned area nearby in Gangtok.
How to Apply Urban company careers in Gangtok ?
Interested freshers candidate nearby from Gangtok are invited to fill the required details to apply Urban company Gangtok careers.
Career tags: Housekeeping jobs in Gangtok, Urbanclap job in Gangtok, cleaner jobs vacancy in Gangtok, 10th fail jobs in Gangtok, cleaning services job in Gangtok Sikkim. housekeeper job near me Gangtok Sikkim, Cleaning jobs nearby Gangtok 8th pass jobs in Gangtok.
Disclaimer: “At Employ Alert We do not accept/ request for any kind of fees as a part of our hiring process. Kindly avoid dealing with fraudulent parties that offers job alert in Gangtok at urbanclap in Sikkim for of any kind of monetary and/or non-monetary compensation”