Looking to do something passionate over the town? Join Urban company as House cleaner job in Chennai where you can grow your potential earnings with quick steps.
Ideal candidate with a housekeeping experience and 10th pass / fail job near me in Chennai. For them who is looking for individual career growth around Chennai with great pay and respects.
Post: House Cleaner
Skill: Inspection, Cleaning
Education: 10th Pass / Fail (Not Required – Anyone can apply)
Experience: Fresher or Not needed
Details of Housekeeper job in Chennai TN
You will be responsible to provide an excellent and consistent level of service to our customers. The Cleaner / Housekeeper in Chennai is responsible to conduct cleaning duties in the assigned Place of Work, and provide a professional, efficient and flexible service to our Chennai customers.
Qualification for House keeping jobs near Chennai:
- Ideal candidate have 10th pass / fail to apply Urban company careers.
- Prior experience as housekeeping nearby Chennai.
- Cleaning and Inspection as per company policy and standards.
- Awareness of Safety and Security,
Responsibility as a Cleaner Job in Chennai:
- Clean all areas to the standard cleanliness within time limits,
- Deliver excellent customer service,
- Maintain equipment in good condition,
- Visit customer house for cleaning at assigned area nearby in Chennai.
How to Apply Urban company careers in Chennai ?
Interested freshers candidate nearby from Chennai are invited to fill the required details to apply Urban company Chennai careers.
Career tags: Housekeeping jobs in Chennai, Urbanclap job in Chennai, cleaner jobs vacancy in Chennai, 10th fail jobs in Chennai, cleaning services job in Chennai Tamil Nadu. housekeeper job near me Chennai Tamil Nadu, Cleaning jobs nearby Chennai 8th pass jobs in Chennai.
Disclaimer: “At Employ Alert We do not accept/ request for any kind of fees as a part of our hiring process. Kindly avoid dealing with fraudulent parties that offers job alert in Chennai at urbanclap in Tamil Nadu for of any kind of monetary and/or non-monetary compensation”