Looking to do something passionate over the town? Join Urban company as House cleaner job in Bhopal where you can grow your potential earnings with quick steps.
Ideal candidate with a housekeeping experience and 10th pass / fail job near me in Bhopal. For them who is looking for individual career growth around Bhopal with great pay and respects.
Post: House Cleaner
Skill: Inspection, Cleaning
Education: 10th Pass / Fail (Not Required – Anyone can apply)
Experience: Fresher or Not needed
Details of Housekeeper job in Bhopal MP
You will be responsible to provide an excellent and consistent level of service to our customers. The Cleaner / Housekeeper in Bhopal is responsible to conduct cleaning duties in the assigned Place of Work, and provide a professional, efficient and flexible service to our Bhopal customers.
Qualification for House keeping jobs near Bhopal:
- Ideal candidate have 10th pass / fail to apply Urban company careers.
- Prior experience as housekeeping nearby Bhopal.
- Cleaning and Inspection as per company policy and standards.
- Awareness of Safety and Security,
Responsibility as a Cleaner Job in Bhopal:
- Clean all areas to the standard cleanliness within time limits,
- Deliver excellent customer service,
- Maintain equipment in good condition,
- Visit customer house for cleaning at assigned area nearby in Bhopal.
How to Apply Urban company careers in Bhopal ?
Interested freshers candidate nearby from Bhopal are invited to fill the required details to apply Urban company Bhopal careers.
Career tags: Housekeeping jobs in Bhopal, Urbanclap job in Bhopal, cleaner jobs vacancy in Bhopal, 10th fail jobs in Bhopal, cleaning services job in Bhopal Madhya Pradesh. housekeeper job near me Bhopal Madhya Pradesh, Cleaning jobs nearby Bhopal 8th pass jobs in Bhopal.
Disclaimer: “At Employ Alert We do not accept/ request for any kind of fees as a part of our hiring process. Kindly avoid dealing with fraudulent parties that offers job alert in Bhopal at urbanclap in Madhya Pradesh for of any kind of monetary and/or non-monetary compensation”