Looking to do something passionate over the town? Join Urban company as House cleaner job in Bhilai where you can grow your potential earnings with quick steps.
Ideal candidate with a housekeeping experience and 10th pass / fail job near me in Bhilai. For them who is looking for individual career growth around Bhilai with great pay and respects.
Post: House Cleaner
Skill: Inspection, Cleaning
Education: 10th Pass / Fail (Not Required – Anyone can apply)
Experience: Fresher or Not needed
Details of Housekeeper job in Bhilai CG
You will be responsible to provide an excellent and consistent level of service to our customers. The Cleaner / Housekeeper in Bhilai is responsible to conduct cleaning duties in the assigned Place of Work, and provide a professional, efficient and flexible service to our Bhilai customers.
Qualification for House keeping jobs near Bhilai:
- Ideal candidate have 10th pass / fail to apply Urban company careers.
- Prior experience as housekeeping nearby Bhilai.
- Cleaning and Inspection as per company policy and standards.
- Awareness of Safety and Security,
Responsibility as a Cleaner Job in Bhilai:
- Clean all areas to the standard cleanliness within time limits,
- Deliver excellent customer service,
- Maintain equipment in good condition,
- Visit customer house for cleaning at assigned area nearby in Bhilai.
How to Apply Urban company careers in Bhilai ?
Interested freshers candidate nearby from Bhilai are invited to fill the required details to apply Urban company Bhilai careers.
Career tags: Housekeeping jobs in Bhilai, Urbanclap job in Bhilai, cleaner jobs vacancy in Bhilai, 10th fail jobs in Bhilai, cleaning services job in Bhilai Chhattisgarh . housekeeper job near me Bhilai Chhattisgarh , Cleaning jobs nearby Bhilai 8th pass jobs in Bhilai.
Disclaimer: “At Employ Alert We do not accept/ request for any kind of fees as a part of our hiring process. Kindly avoid dealing with fraudulent parties that offers job alert in Bhilai at urbanclap in Chhattisgarh for of any kind of monetary and/or non-monetary compensation”