Looking to do something passionate over the town? Join Urban company as House cleaner job in Bharuch where you can grow your potential earnings with quick steps.
Ideal candidate with a housekeeping experience and 10th pass / fail job near me in Bharuch. For them who is looking for individual career growth around Bharuch with great pay and respects.
Post: House Cleaner
Skill: Inspection, Cleaning
Education: 10th Pass / Fail (Not Required – Anyone can apply)
Experience: Fresher or Not needed
Details of Housekeeper job in Bharuch GJ
You will be responsible to provide an excellent and consistent level of service to our customers. The Cleaner / Housekeeper in Bharuch is responsible to conduct cleaning duties in the assigned Place of Work, and provide a professional, efficient and flexible service to our Bharuch customers.
Qualification for House keeping jobs near Bharuch:
- Ideal candidate have 10th pass / fail to apply Urban company careers.
- Prior experience as housekeeping nearby Bharuch.
- Cleaning and Inspection as per company policy and standards.
- Awareness of Safety and Security,
Responsibility as a Cleaner Job in Bharuch:
- Clean all areas to the standard cleanliness within time limits,
- Deliver excellent customer service,
- Maintain equipment in good condition,
- Visit customer house for cleaning at assigned area nearby in Bharuch.
How to Apply Urban company careers in Bharuch ?
Interested freshers candidate nearby from Bharuch are invited to fill the required details to apply Urban company Bharuch careers.
Career tags: Housekeeping jobs in Bharuch, Urbanclap job in Bharuch, cleaner jobs vacancy in Bharuch, 10th fail jobs in Bharuch, cleaning services job in Bharuch Gujarat. housekeeper job near me Bharuch Gujarat, Cleaning jobs nearby Bharuch 8th pass jobs in Bharuch.
Disclaimer: “At Employ Alert We do not accept/ request for any kind of fees as a part of our hiring process. Kindly avoid dealing with fraudulent parties that offers job alert in Bharuch at urbanclap in Gujarat for of any kind of monetary and/or non-monetary compensation”