Looking to do something passionate over the Agra City ? Join Urban company as House cleaner in Agra where you can grow your potential earnings with quick steps.
Ideal vacancy is for candidates who have a housekeeping experience and 10th pass / fail job near me in Agra. For them who is looking for individual career growth around Agra with great pay and respects.
Post: House Cleaner
Category: Housekeeping work
Skill: Inspection, Cleaning
Education: 10th Pass / Fail (Not Required – Anyone can apply)
Experience: Fresher or Not needed
Details of Housekeeper job in Agra UP
You will be responsible to provide an excellent and consistent level of service to our customers. The Cleaner / Housekeeper in Agra is responsible to conduct cleaning duties in the assigned Place of Work, and provide a professional, efficient and flexible service to our Agra customers.
Qualification for House keeping jobs near Agra:
- Ideal candidate have 10th pass / fail to apply Urban company careers.
- Prior experience as housekeeping nearby Agra.
- Cleaning and Inspection as per company policy and standards.
- Awareness of Safety and Security,
Responsibility as a Cleaner Job in Agra:
- Clean all areas to the standard cleanliness within time limits,
- Deliver excellent customer service,
- Maintain equipment in good condition,
- Visit customer house for cleaning at assigned area nearby in Agra.
How to Apply Urban company careers in Agra ?
Interested freshers candidate nearby from Agra are invited to fill the required details to apply Urban company Agra careers.
Career tags: Housekeeping jobs in Agra, Urbanclap job in Agra, cleaner jobs vacancy in Agra, 10th fail jobs in Agra, cleaning services job in Agra Uttar Pradesh. housekeeper job near me Agra Uttar Pradesh, Cleaning jobs nearby Agra 8th pass jobs in Agra.
Disclaimer: “At Employ Alert We do not accept/ request for any kind of fees as a part of our hiring process. Kindly avoid dealing with fraudulent parties that offers job alert in Agra at urbanclap in Uttar Pradesh for of any kind of monetary and/or non-monetary compensation”