Looking to do something passionate over the town? Join Urban company as House cleaner job in Madurai where you can grow your potential earnings with quick steps.
Ideal candidate with a housekeeping experience and 10th pass / fail job near me in Madurai. For them who is looking for individual career growth around Madurai with great pay and respects.
Post: House Cleaner
Skill: Inspection, Cleaning
Education: 10th Pass / Fail (Not Required – Anyone can apply)
Experience: Fresher or Not needed
Details of Housekeeper job in Madurai TN
You will be responsible to provide an excellent and consistent level of service to our customers. The Cleaner / Housekeeper in Madurai is responsible to conduct cleaning duties in the assigned Place of Work, and provide a professional, efficient and flexible service to our Madurai customers.
Qualification for House keeping jobs near Madurai:
- Ideal candidate have 10th pass / fail to apply Urban company careers.
- Prior experience as housekeeping nearby Madurai.
- Cleaning and Inspection as per company policy and standards.
- Awareness of Safety and Security,
Responsibility as a Cleaner Job in Madurai:
- Clean all areas to the standard cleanliness within time limits,
- Deliver excellent customer service,
- Maintain equipment in good condition,
- Visit customer house for cleaning at assigned area nearby in Madurai.
How to Apply Urban company careers in Madurai ?
Interested freshers candidate nearby from Madurai are invited to fill the required details to apply Urban company Madurai careers.
Career tags: Housekeeping jobs in Madurai, Urbanclap job in Madurai, cleaner jobs vacancy in Madurai, 10th fail jobs in Madurai, cleaning services job in Madurai Tamil Nadu. housekeeper job near me Madurai Tamil Nadu, Cleaning jobs nearby Madurai 8th pass jobs in Madurai.
Disclaimer: “At Employ Alert We do not accept/ request for any kind of fees as a part of our hiring process. Kindly avoid dealing with fraudulent parties that offers job alert in Madurai at urbanclap in Tamil Nadu for of any kind of monetary and/or non-monetary compensation”