Mahindra Logistics actively hiring Operation Associate for their running indents in Palasa Kasibugga, ideal candidate should have basic knowledge of logistic operation and end-to-end process idea of delivery services in Andhra Pradesh
Electric Vehicles are a preferred clean technology for the future of Mobility. Mahindra Logistics has an electric last-mile delivery service in India named ‘eDeL’ currently hiring operation associate in Palasa Kasibugga. Derived from the term ‘Electric Delivery’, the EVs are branded ‘eDeL’, specifically to cater to growing requirements from our e-commerce, consumer goods, pharma and retail clients jobs in Palasa Kasibugga.
Post : Associate – Operations
Location: Palasa Kasibugga, Andhra Pradesh
1 year – 3 years
Engineering Sector – Non M&M – Stores & Linefeed
Good communication skills & telephone etiquette
- Sound knowledge in Purchase & Go getter
- Should have graduation in relevant field
- Good in manpower handling and Problem solving
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Keen to adapt new process and have patience to attend numerous phone calls from/nearby Palasa Kasibugga.
- Know how to priorities pending works and make himself available according to that.
Area of Responsibility
- Check workload (Open receipt work sheet) RWS
- Manpower allocation in the respective area of Palasa Kasibugga Andhra Pradesh
- Meeting & Review with inbound team
- Review of Open YT (yellow Tag), DMT (damage material tag)
- Review of vehicle report & ODM submission status
- Closure & Tracking of Back order parts from Palasa Kasibugga warehouse
- Productivity monitoring, SAAG board updating review for PP, SB, Bulk lines
- Review and prioritisation on pending task in inbound
- Review, reordering of Packaging material to ensure availability on time.
- Continuous improvement activities in to resource utilisation, Process adherence, Cost saving initiatives & Workplace safety and organisation, 5S
- Daily exception review with customer of Palasa Kasibugga
- KPI report preparation & submission
Described above are the primary duties in which an Operations Associate is expected to be engaged in Andhra Pradesh at Mahindra Logistics. These responsibilities are expected to keep him occupied for seventy five percent of his time. He shall carry out such other incidental duties as may be assigned to him, from time to time, during the rest of the period.
Tag: Operation Jobs in Palasa Kasibugga, Warehouse Jobs in Palasa Kasibugga, Inbound Operation Jobs in Visakhapatnam cluster, Mahindra Logistics Jobs in Palasa Kasibugga Andhra Pradesh, Jobs near me in Palasa Kasibugga, Operation & Documentation in Palasa Kasibugga Andhra Pradesh
Disclaimer: “At Employment Alert We do not accept/ request for any kind of fees as a part of our recruitment process. Kindly avoid dealing with fraudulent parties that offers job opportunities in Palasa Kasibugga at Mahindra Logistics of any kind of monetary and/or non-monetary compensation”