Mahindra Logistics actively hiring Operation Associate for their running indents in Baharampur, ideal candidate should have basic knowledge of logistic operation and end-to-end process idea of delivery services in Odisha
Electric Vehicles are a preferred clean technology for the future of Mobility. Mahindra Logistics has an electric last-mile delivery service in India named ‘eDeL’ currently hiring operation associate in Baharampur. Derived from the term ‘Electric Delivery’, the EVs are branded ‘eDeL’, specifically to cater to growing requirements from our e-commerce, consumer goods, pharma and retail clients jobs in Baharampur.
Post : Associate – Operations
Location: Baharampur, Odisha
1 year – 3 years
Engineering Sector – Non M&M – Stores & Linefeed
Good communication skills & telephone etiquette
- Sound knowledge in Purchase & Go getter
- Should have graduation in relevant field
- Good in manpower handling and Problem solving
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Keen to adapt new process and have patience to attend numerous phone calls from/nearby Baharampur.
- Know how to priorities pending works and make himself available according to that.
Area of Responsibility
- Check workload (Open receipt work sheet) RWS
- Manpower allocation in the respective area of Baharampur Odisha
- Meeting & Review with inbound team
- Review of Open YT (yellow Tag), DMT (damage material tag)
- Review of vehicle report & ODM submission status
- Closure & Tracking of Back order parts from Baharampur warehouse
- Productivity monitoring, SAAG board updating review for PP, SB, Bulk lines
- Review and prioritisation on pending task in inbound
- Review, reordering of Packaging material to ensure availability on time.
- Continuous improvement activities in to resource utilisation, Process adherence, Cost saving initiatives & Workplace safety and organisation, 5S
- Daily exception review with customer of Baharampur
- KPI report preparation & submission
Described above are the primary duties in which an Operations Associate is expected to be engaged in Odisha at Mahindra Logistics. These responsibilities are expected to keep him occupied for seventy five percent of his time. He shall carry out such other incidental duties as may be assigned to him, from time to time, during the rest of the period.
Tag: Operation Jobs in Baharampur, Warehouse Jobs in Baharampur, Inbound Operation Jobs in Bhubaneswar cluster, Mahindra Logistics Jobs in Baharampur Odisha, Jobs near me in Baharampur, Operation & Documentation in Baharampur Odisha
Disclaimer: “At Employment Alert We do not accept/ request for any kind of fees as a part of our recruitment process. Kindly avoid dealing with fraudulent parties that offers job opportunities in Baharampur at Mahindra Logistics of any kind of monetary and/or non-monetary compensation”