India’s leading B2B Market Place IndiaMART recently adding new employees as Field Sales Executive Jobs in Srinagar area, to know more about recruitment refer below details and apply for jobs nearby Jammu and Kashmir.
We are hiring sales professionals who would be deputed with IndiaMART – Srinagar. The focus will be on face to face sales presentations to provide IndiaMART’s clients an opportunity to know how IndiaMART can add value to their respective business nearby Srinagar Jammu and Kashmir.
Title / Designation : Associate/ Sr. Associate – Client Acquisition
Department : NSD – FSA
Location : Srinagar – nearby place where position available in Jammu and Kashmir
Reporting to: Area Manager
Salary: Open for perfect match candidate
Primary Duty at IndiaMart:-
This position allows you to build new clients for IndiaMart in Srinagar area. Sales professionals should be passionate to deliver top results, all the while maintaining integrity. Position holder will be an individual contributor, responsible to drive sales activities within assigned region i.e. Srinagar nearby territory.
- At all, to generate leads & identify decision makers within targeted leads and initiate the sales process
- To penetrate all targeted accounts and originate sales opportunities for the IndiaMart’s products and services in Srinagar
- To set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations on daily basis
- To ensure systematic follow-up with the client organizations to take the sales pitch to time-bound closure
- To be an interface between the customer and IndiaMart’s internal support teams to ensure that the customer receives the best possible service in Jammu and Kashmir state.
- Ensure adherence to sales processes and requirements
- Achievement of monthly, quarterly & yearly business targets
Role Requirements / Specifications at IndiaMart Jobs in Srinagar:
- Knowledge and application of sales techniques such as: Rapport building, building value in the product, and closing the sale.
- Quick thinking and problem solving skills
- Able to work independently and as a team player
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Any of language Kashmiri Hindi, English
- Excellent active listening skills
Attitude & Behavior:
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Handles Rejection well
- Customer focus and result oriented approach
Qualification and Experience:
- Graduates with minimum 6 months experience from Sales & Marketing
- Post Graduate Freshers may also apply for job in Srinagar.
- Should possess field sales experience in Internet, Media, Telecom, Banking or Insurance Industry
- Should be ready to travel all over Jammu and Kashmir if required post Covid-19.
B2B Sales Jobs in Srinagar, IndiaMart Career 2021 Jammu and Kashmir, Area Sales jobs in Srinagar, Client Relationship Manager, CRM, Field Sales job in Srinagar, India Mart Jobs in Srinagar, b2b sales consultant jobs in Srinagar.
Disclaimer: “We do not accept/ request for any kind of fees as a part of our recruitment process. Kindly avoid dealing with fraudulent parties that offers job opportunities in Srinagar at IndiaMart in lieu of any kind of monetary and/or non-monetary compensation”