India’s leading B2B Market Place IndiaMART recently adding new employees as Field Sales Executive Jobs in Shahdara Delhi area, to know more about recruitment refer below details and apply for jobs nearby Delhi.
We are hiring sales professionals who would be deputed with IndiaMART – Delhi. The focus will be on face to face sales presentations to provide IndiaMART’s clients an opportunity to know how IndiaMART can add value to their respective business nearby Delhi Delhi.
Title / Designation : Associate/ Sr. Associate – Client Acquisition
Department : NSD – FSA
Location : Delhi – nearby place where position available in Delhi
Reporting to: Area Manager
Salary: Open for perfect match candidate
Primary Duty at IndiaMart:-
This position allows you to build new clients for IndiaMart in Shahdara Delhi area. Sales professionals should be passionate to deliver top results, all the while maintaining integrity. Position holder will be an individual contributor, responsible to drive sales activities within assigned region i.e. Delhi nearby territory.
- At all, to generate leads & identify decision makers within targeted leads and initiate the sales process
- To penetrate all targeted accounts and originate sales opportunities for the IndiaMart’s products and services in Shahdara Delhi
- To set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations on daily basis
- To ensure systematic follow-up with the client organizations to take the sales pitch to time-bound closure
- To be an interface between the customer and IndiaMart’s internal support teams to ensure that the customer receives the best possible service in Delhi state.
- Ensure adherence to sales processes and requirements
- Achievement of monthly, quarterly & yearly business targets
Role Requirements / Specifications at IndiaMart Jobs in Delhi:
- Knowledge and application of sales techniques such as: Rapport building, building value in the product, and closing the sale.
- Quick thinking and problem solving skills
- Able to work independently and as a team player
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Any of language Hindi Hindi, English
- Excellent active listening skills
Attitude & Behavior:
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Handles Rejection well
- Customer focus and result oriented approach
Qualification and Experience:
- Graduates with minimum 6 months experience from Sales & Marketing
- Post Graduate Freshers may also apply for job in Delhi.
- Should possess field sales experience in Internet, Media, Telecom, Banking or Insurance Industry
- Should be ready to travel all over Delhi if required post Covid-19.
B2B Sales Jobs in Shahdara Delhi, IndiaMart Career 2021 Delhi, Area Sales jobs in Shahdara Delhi, Client Relationship Manager, CRM, Field Sales job in Delhi, India Mart Jobs in Delhi, b2b sales consultant jobs in Delhi.
Disclaimer: “We do not accept/ request for any kind of fees as a part of our recruitment process. Kindly avoid dealing with fraudulent parties that offers job opportunities in Delhi at IndiaMart in lieu of any kind of monetary and/or non-monetary compensation”