India’s leading Paints manufacturing company e.i. Asian Paints currently hiring as Sr. Sales Executive Jobs in Chidambaram area. refer given description & details about available job nearby in Tamil Nadu state.
We’re always looking for talented, young, and driven individuals to work with us. If you’re interested, look through our current vacancies at Chidambaram and send in your application to get hired.
Job Title: Sr. Sales Executive – Bath Division
Department: Sales & Marketing / Business Development
Reporting to: Area Manager
Salary: Open for perfect match candidate
Primary Duty at Asian Paints:-
Sales of various products of the Company in the Bathroom space.
At all targets are set for achieving sales in the assigned territory by the Divisional General Manager of Chidambaram Tamil Nadu area. Officer Sales endeavors to achieve sales and exceed the targets by visiting/touring the assigned territory i.e. Chidambaram carrying out the following activities.
1. Deriving Sales from Chidambaram distributor/direct dealer and sub-dealer (only target dealers) basis budgeted annual achievement
2. Scheme communication to target dealers, direct dealers and distributors. New product launch – pitching to distributor/direct dealer and sub-dealer..
3. Coordinating with back end Sales Coordinator for payment processing and closure. Monitor Outstanding amounts for distributors and direct dealers near Chidambaram
4. Market analysis and competitor study for identifying new sub dealers/direct dealers and distributors. Hand-hold dealer through first phase through initiatives like in-shop selling jobs in Chidambaram, expansion/customization of product range and the right display at counters, etc.
5. Monitoring and analyzing new dealer performance to assess which among new sub-dealers can be elevated to scheme dealers nearby Chidambaram.
6. Organizing meets in Chidambaram – plumber meets, sub-dealer meets, direct dealer meets and distributor meets.
7. Assist sub-dealer/direct dealer and distributor in complaint resolution either directly or through technician. Customer Complaints are resolved through coordination with customer care team and technical team within defined SLA.
8. Maintenance of data on stock availability at distributors to cater to stock shortage of sub-dealers. Monitoring and replenishment of stocks in coordination with Supply Chain Team (for distributors and direct dealers) and distributors (for sub-dealers in Chidambaram).
9. Evaluating the branding potential at identified counters and subsequently providing of display board to maximize visibility.
Role Requirements / Specifications at Asian Paints Jobs in Chidambaram:
- Minimum Graduate degree
- Preferred MBA/PGDBM in Sales & Marketing
- Should have scored minimum 50% throughout qualification.
- Previous Experience: Preferred 1 – 2 years of experience in sales.
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Problem solving ability
- Analytical skills
- Strong in planning and execution
- Role involves requires extensive travelling nearby Chidambaram in Tamil Nadu
- Role requires pan India mobility as it is transferable in nature
- Proficiency with MS Office, MS Excel, MS- PowerPoint is mandatory
Described above are the primary duties in which a Officer Sales is expected to be engaged in Tamil Nadu. These responsibilities are expected to keep him occupied for seventy five percent of his time. He shall carry out such other incidental duties as may be assigned to him, from time to time, during the rest of the period.
Sales career in Chidambaram, FMCG careers nearby Chidambaram, Sales Officer Jobs in Chidambaram, Asian Paints Recruitment 2022 Tamil Nadu, Consumer Goods Jobs in Chidambaram
Disclaimer: “At Employ Alert We do not accept/ request for any kind of fees as a part of our recruitment process. Kindly avoid dealing with fraudulent parties that offers job opportunities in Chidambaram at Asian Paints in lieu of any kind of monetary and/or non-monetary compensation”